I decided to take on Bea’s (from Beafreee) challenge of the Mystery Blogger Award — answering the questions, along with nominating others to respond to my weird and random questions. Now let’s get to it!
This award was created by the amazing Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo or image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate readers and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’ve always wanted to learn how to surf but am overly paranoid that I’ll get bit by a shark (happened to my step-sister!).
- I’ve always loved Nike and aspire to be one of their training models.
- I get my best ideas before going to bed, in between the half-awake, half-asleep stage.
BEA’S QUESTION’S TO ME:
- What has been the worst fashion trend that you’ve followed? I was somewhat of a tom boy growing up, so I used to rock these big, chunky skater shoes.
- Would you rather always have to brush your teeth and then drink orange juice right after or would you rather just never be able to brush your teeth? I would rather always brush my teeth and drink O.J. then not at all. Gotta keep it clean!
- Would you rather eat a snail or frog legs? Hmm, I’m always open to trying new foods, but would have to go with frog legs!
- What book or TV show would you like to be a part of? Friends. I would love to be besties with Phoebe, or Rachel, or Joey — or any of them!
- How is your day going? Great! My wedding is a week away and I’M SO EXCITED!
MY BEST OR FAVORITE POSTS:
- Review: GYMSHARK DRY SCULPTURE LEGGINGS
- Why “It Works!” Doesn’t Really Work
- Review: BOMBSHELL SPORTSWEAR THIGH-HIGH SOCK LEGGINGS™
- A Letter From A Fellow Graduate
- Lifting Depression
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- What’s the last thing that happened to you that made you think, “this would only happen to me”?
- Would you rather stub your toe or hit your “funny bone” every single day?
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Share something weirdly interesting that you’ve recently learned.
- Jen, Standing Strong Wellness
- Hanna, The Healthiest Me
- Zoe, FitBabe’95
- Theresa, Theresa Marie Daily
- Hayley, The Golden Wave